oneeleven Condominiums (Harhay/Carttera) - Real Estate -

They plan to start demolition after the new year, so I'm guessing they are trying to make as many sales as possible before they close down the sales centre.

Hoarding went up around the site today and the sales centre is now closed down -- sales of the remaining units (mostly two-storey and larger units) will probably move a couple blocks away to Brad Lamb's beautiful brand new office which they have set up a Condo Store department inside.

Demolition of the Waddington's brick building should start soon!

There is lots of activity lately on site this past few weeks and drilling for shoring is moving along very quickly, which is very exciting.

I bought here and looking for other purchasers of Oneeleven. I have set up a Facebook page and group for discussions and updates.

I had a preliminary preview of the finishes and I am very impressed and looking forward to my finish selection appointment.
The sample palates hasn't changed from what was displayed in the sales centre, which consists of 11 palate boards (4 standard, 4 upgraded and 3 penthouse boards). You can mix and match any components from any of the boards, including the penthouse finishes so there is a ton to choose from.
The standard finishes are still very high quality and high end: German made hardwood floors supplied by Relativespaces, Scavolini cabinets, commercial grade bathroom tile from Italy, and a nice selection of Caesarstone countertops. All of the colours and finishes are very tasteful and similar to those found in other Harhay and Brad Lamb buildings.
There is also various upgrades you could choose from such as options for appliances (including a double drawer dishwasher, gas BBQ and a gorgeous Bertazzoni slide-in gas range), interior door options, custom window shades, and California closets.
Harhay is also open to plan changes -- I am requesting a custom extended kitchen island with wine fridge, a sliding frosted glass door for the den, and some additional lighting outlets.
With all of these choices you will probably won't end up with a space looking exactly like your neighbours.

Party room and terrace just about finished:
IMG_8069.JPG

IMG_8092.JPG

IMG_8079.JPG

IMG_8070.JPG

IMG_8076.JPG

IMG_8072.JPG

IMG_8095.JPG

IMG_8099.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8069.JPG
    IMG_8069.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 669
  • IMG_8070.JPG
    IMG_8070.JPG
    698 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_8072.JPG
    IMG_8072.JPG
    812.6 KB · Views: 640
  • IMG_8076.JPG
    IMG_8076.JPG
    677.8 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_8079.JPG
    IMG_8079.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 654
  • IMG_8092.JPG
    IMG_8092.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 665
  • IMG_8095.JPG
    IMG_8095.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 650
  • IMG_8099.JPG
    IMG_8099.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 657
Very nice. Those poor people on the floor just above. Something about Harhay builds. They do a really good job at putting everything together.

The units above don't have balconies, and anyone buying a unit above or adjacent to an amenity space should be aware of what they are getting into.
Generally I have been very satisfied with buying and living here. There has been some hiccups and delays along the way but it has been mostly minor, but these days even the most reputable developers are having issues.

Back