Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

if this thing is anything like other projects itll be a year before we seen anything go up on them balconies and then five more for the crane

From the Keg Mansion this evening:

eDSC05611.jpg

Attachments

• eDSC05611.jpg
    eDSC05611.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 1,601
View from my balcony on the 20th floor at 77 Howard Steet, she's growing so tall, you can see her from almost anywhere in my neighbourhood, can't wait to see the finished roof! Sorry for the poor quality image, was taken with my iPad.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 966
It looks like they are currently framing the first of the two extra height floors.
Then the mechanical which looks to be the equivalent of 5 regular height floors.
(this is based on the wind study model - link posted previously)

Will the balconies of these penthouses be the highest in Canada? Or will the terraces atop Trump still be higher? Hmm… no time to look it up right now, but if these are lower, they're more exposed and will feel higher!

OT, I know, but the brick of the facade of that building with the Mexican restaurant on the east side of Yonge in the second of Benito's photos is ridiculously black. Hopefully that gem will follow the recent rehab trend a la FIVE, etc.

Might I add, on topic now, that the glazing for the northwest corner of the podium of One Bloor is taking a while to be installed. I couldn't help but feel when walking by that it might be awaiting a glass different from the rest of the podium (aka Apple)

Back