News   Apr 25, 2024
 193     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.6K     1 

New buyer, downtown condo market

Think being near transit is key. I like park lawn and lakeshore but think the transit situation there hurts it. However there are still a bunch of people who want to be close to the core but not in it and park lawn fits the bill.

Not a fan of Fort York but the lob laws going in there is intriguing. Still, it's a traffic nightmare and while you are closer to the core still feel a world apart with the many walking barriers there.

Personally would find something cheap that is as close to a subway station as you can if it has to be a Toronto condo. Also something close to a university is a big plus.

Hi Krawler

My name is Neveen Faress and I'm a realtor that works with Royal LePage.

I agree investing your money in real estate in my opinion is a great move. I been reading the thread and many bring valid points and opportunities to the table. The beauty of Real estate is that it appreciates. I believe you must find an area you are comfortable in investing in and believe in. You must shop around and just like i tell my home buyers its the same for investors. You will know once you find the place. That being said here are some more options for you. Bathurst/ lakeshore area is great for investing opportunities as well as marine parade and park pierce buildings. Then again I would highly recommend liberty village. It's booming and with the new developments of the king condos that areas properties are just appreciating. As well its a eye catcher to students, business professionals and young couples as for its a knit community with bars, salons, banks, groccery stores you name its there plus it's just a 10 min street car ride to downtown. 10 min walk to lakeshore. Right by the go train thats located in the Cne. Located 10 min walk from queen west with endless boutique stores and restaurants. Great investment opportunity!

Neveen Faress

Last edited by a moderator:

Back