News   Apr 25, 2024
 183     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 343     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 541     0 

Near Future Renders

The photo of the day by Mike in TO inspired me to hash together a render. One Bloor is going to dominate Y & B in the near future.

4999577860_99099d7a56_b.jpg

(Original courtesy Mike in TO found here: http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?464-Uptown-Residences-(Balmuto-St-Pemberton-48s-Burka)/page81 )

Nice job on a stunning photo! Did you turn on more lights in Uptown? ;)

Traynor, I must say your renders are much appreciated by all. Great work and thanks for posting so many of them. If I may put in a request however, it would be nice to see a future render of Mississauga's skyline. Hopefully that isn't too much work for you lol.

Thanks so much. I'm really just an amateur who likes to draw.

I would do a Mississauga render but I'm sadly not very familiar with their future projects. I would also need a photograph that best shows the part and the point of view of the skyline that you wanted to see.

A better view of the future Yorkville thanks to a wider photograph from Urbandreamer.

From left to right I included:

The Florian, Yorkville Condominiums, Milan Residences, Four Seasons Hotel & Residences, completed One Bedford, One Bloor, completed Uptown, Couture, X2 Condominiums, Chaz on Charles, a tiny corner of 75 Nicholas, U Condos I and U Condos II and 5ive Condominiums.

5076091281_1b50f50d69_b.jpg

(Original by Urban dreamer found here: http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.p...ms-(Menkes-4S-Lifetime-55-25s-aA-P-S)/page110 )

Original and render for comparison:
(Tip: Flick between Next and Prev to see the changes)

Attachments

• dsc00978urbandreamer7oc C.jpg
    dsc00978urbandreamer7oc C.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 384
  • Yorkville Skyline 001 D peg.JPG
    Yorkville Skyline 001 D peg.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 374
Great work Traynor. I love these things.

While I truly love the seeing Toronto's skyline grow (anywhere), Traynor's render illustrates how the Yorkville skyline can't hold a candle to its southern counterpart, in terms of scale and style.

I just meant kinda like NYC had midtown and downtown skylines.. Bloor is midtown and the CBD is downtown..

And don't forget that Aura will jut up between those two.

I'd love to see a future render looking west from Broadview across Riverdale Park -- that is one of my favourite views of the city, and one that will be radically changing in the next few years.

Back