Musée (Plazacorp) - Real Estate -

I bought a unit at Musee when they had their VIP sale (Back in March/April). Paid about 550 per sqft (excluding parking), for the top unit choice on my list.

May I ask which model you bought? I got 1D2-P in April/May and it was 492 per sqft (excluding parking).

I purchased 1d1n, on one of the upper floors.

What is 1D1N? Do you mean 1D? I don't see 1D1N in the booklet.

Does anyone know when construction is expected to start? I thought I remember hearing Nov 2013...Also when do people get invited to pick their interior packages?

What is 1D1N? Do you mean 1D? I don't see 1D1N in the booklet.

Does anyone know when construction is expected to start? I thought I remember hearing Nov 2013...Also when do people get invited to pick their interior packages?

http://www.buzzbuzzhome.com/musee-condos/units/condos/1d1-n

November 2013 is when its supposed to start breaking ground, but it could get delayed if they don't meet sales.

Interior finishings wont be selected until much later... This project will be delayed, I'm guessing until 2017 or 2018

http://www.buzzbuzzhome.com/musee-condos/units/condos/1d1-n

November 2013 is when its supposed to start breaking ground, but it could get delayed if they don't meet sales.

Interior finishings wont be selected until much later... This project will be delayed, I'm guessing until 2017 or 2018

Yikes, do you really think it could be delayed until 2018? Why so?

Apparently the new date for initial ground breaking is February 2014. Original goal for occupancy was Summer 2016, now it's supposedly Fall 2016.

I definitely don't think it'll get delayed until 2018...2017, possibly if they don't break ground by Feb 2014. I drive by about once a week so I'll keep an eye out for it.

I definitely don't think it'll get delayed until 2018...2017, possibly if they don't break ground by Feb 2014. I drive by about once a week so I'll keep an eye out for it.

the building which stood there before is now gone and the site is an active construction zone by the looks of it.

Please keep us posted, thanks!

the building which stood there before is now gone and the site is an active construction zone by the looks of it.

Perhaps that is for the 111 Bathurst project? The Musee presentation centre was still very much there and accessible at least this past weekend.

yes, the demolition and now drilling are for the Oneeleven development which will be in full construction mode very soon.

Sales at Musée has been slow and according to one of the agents there they haven't quite reached 50% in sales. So the sales centre should be around for a little while and look out for more incentives being offered.
Selection of interior finishes can't be any easier, you have a choice of one of three or four colour themed packages. There are no substitutions, upgrades or changes allowed.
I heard the Public Storage facility across the street is on the market, so there may be another new condo development in this neighborhood down the line.

50% seems awfully low...i swear i thought i heard higher last time i asked my agent a few months ago. It's great to hear that the public storage facility across the street will be a condo development as that building is just plain awful to look at.

That was what I was told a month and a half ago. I'm guessing it should be almost 60% by now as this condo is the best value in the area and they had some sales promotions.

As for the Public Storage building site, I don't know how much they are selling that property for. Until they get a buyer, it could be a long time till we know exactly when and what this property will be made into.

Drove by over the weekend and looks like drilling/construction still hasn't happened yet as the sales centre is still there.

Presentation centre is gone now. I'm wondering if there's some sort of collaboration between Harhay and Plaza on their projects in terms of construction which could have been the reason for the delay on Musee with oneeleven starting first.

Back