Toronto The Quay, Tower Three (was Maple Leaf Quay) | 66.44m | 21s | Pacific Reach | BDP Quadrangle

Looks like the work continues on the retail level here as well. Wiring for new exterior signs. New doors. And work ongoing inside some units.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2,038
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,000
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,997
I think this is one of the best makeovers this city has seen. Especially because it is so visible from the Gardiner AND a dominant structure on the waterfront where so many visitors can see this building. I only hope that the shops/restaurants become a pleasant place for all of us to visit. I always thought this was a lost cause and NOT a pleasant place to go to.....time will tell if this changes for the better.

They are painting the retail and second floor window frames black, instead of replacing them. Also, quite happy we get our ground floor back tomorrow.. was only to take 3 months and instead took 7.

I noticed the buildings from the Gardiner Expressway last evening — much improved.

...with new owners who have many long time residents figure they eithier want to convert to condos or tear down the parking garage.

It also involves replacing all the windows.

Traditionally, windows weren't considered cladding. Walls are clad with various materials; windows seal the openings left in walls for light and ventilation. Modern all-glass towers have blurred the lines between windows and cladding, but these towers aren't modern glass towers.

350, 370, 390 Queens Quay West – Pre-application Consultation
Date: Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Time: 7:30-8:30pm
Location: Harbourfront Community Centre (627 Queens Quay West)

The property owner of 350, 370, and 390 Queens Quay West (Maple Leaf Quay) has expressed interest in constructing an addition to the existing complex. I am organizing a pre-application community consultation meeting where you will be able to see the development concept, ask questions, and give your comments. For more information, see the event flyer here.

Other meetings can be found here

Back