News   Apr 25, 2024
 606     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 505     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 753     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I'm sure with all the recent development along sheppard we'll see some new and renovated commercial properties instead of those old, run down strip plazas that are there now.

From my research, with all the money being thrown (and its quite alot) in to the Downsview restoration, the TTC extension, the Allen Road area restoration committee, the place will be (hopefully) rocking by the time the spadina extension is in!

The question lies, what will happen with the 2 hanger building locations???? what do you think mrl14?

Foremost reason why I purchased here, growth potential!

From my research, with all the money being thrown (and its quite alot) in to the Downsview restoration, the TTC extension, the Allen Road area restoration committee, the place will be (hopefully) rocking by the time the spadina extension is in!

The question lies, what will happen with the 2 hanger building locations???? what do you think mrl14?

Foremost reason why I purchased here, growth potential!

I would have bought 3 units here if I had the cash. I can live with the growing pains this place will endure because I'm right on the subway. Anyone who rags on you for buying in a desolate place just doesn't have an eye for ROI.

These places will double in value while established areas will remain flat.

I've seen the plans for for downsview park. If they go through and Idomo builds his towers and those dealerships disappear, that boston pizza plaza will be the new hangout :)

I forgot to mention that when Toronto lands a 2nd and 3rd hockey team, the only place they can put an arena is at downsview park. When that happens your condo will triple in value. And you know Toronto will get a 2nd team with the way the economy and NHL are heading. Once Bettman gets the boot things will get going. Thats my opinion :)

We do go to Pasta place and, occasionaly, to California Sandwiches at Chesswood. I had some hopes for more options at the Metro Place.

I'm sure with all the recent development along sheppard we'll see some new and renovated commercial properties instead of those old, run down strip plazas that are there now.

I keep my fingers crossed. With all upcoming development along Sheppard, including proposed plans along Allen Rd, a good condition for extending Sheppard line westword to Downsview will be created. And if subway gets built, the Metro Place will be at the intersection of two subway lines :) Well, it might take another 50 years...

I would have bought 3 units here if I had the cash. I can live with the growing pains this place will endure because I'm right on the subway. Anyone who rags on you for buying in a desolate place just doesn't have an eye for ROI.

These places will double in value while established areas will remain flat.

I've seen the plans for for downsview park. If they go through and Idomo builds his towers and those dealerships disappear, that boston pizza plaza will be the new hangout :)

we're on the same page, obviously. I look forward to what the bridge near chesswood will become, they have some awesome plans for that station, both the GO and TTC.

M1 or M2??

This is horse crap! I watched the X Condo's which were 50 floors go up windows and all in 8 months. This project has taken 24 months already.

Haha...I know. I should have clairifed. It's M1 that I bought in

Weird... My sister just went to pick her designs yesterday and said the move in date is still Late May/early June. Is this right?

She's at M1, 8th floor I believe.

Weird... My sister just went to pick her designs yesterday and said the move in date is still Late May/early June. Is this right?

She's at M1, 8th floor I believe.

The designers are bullshitters and dont know anything about that side.

She'll get a letter for sure. Im M1 on 12 and mine is August 11

I just received my letter yesterday that my move in date has been pushed back to July 13th... a month isn't horrible but it's not awesome either. I'm in the M1 building on the 6th floor.

Back