News   Mar 28, 2024
 136     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 288     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 654     0 

Looking for a condo for under $250,000. 1 bed/1 washroom w/ parking prefered.

mrjun18

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to buy my first home. Preferably a condo no more than $250,000. 1 bed/1 bathroom w/ parking and possibly a locker/storage. Hopefully like something like this exists.

Location: preferably downtown Toronto, midtown Toronto (along or close to Yonge) or east (east of midtown like Leslie/Don Mills areas, East York, Leslieville, Corktown, Beaches, Parkview-O'Connor etc... not far east like Scarborough or Durham Region). I'd like to be centrally located witinin the city of Toronto, a bit east of that.

I'm looking for something that is relatively new, OR is under construction and to be completed within the next two years or so. Any help would be appreciated.

So far I looked at the Sonic Condos at Don Mills Rd and Eglinton Ave, but the completion date is a little too distant (2019 and if delayed it could be 2020). I have yet to look for others and I'm not sure where I could start. Any help would be appreciated.

A big plus would be a nice view of the Toronto skyline.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking to buy my first home. Preferably a condo no more than $250,000. 1 bed/1 bathroom w/ parking and possibly a locker/storage. Hopefully like something like this exists.

Location: preferably downtown Toronto, midtown Toronto (along or close to Yonge) or east (east of midtown like Leslie/Don Mills areas, East York, Leslieville, Corktown, Beaches, Parkview-O'Connor etc... not far east like Scarborough or Durham Region). I'd like to be centrally located witinin the city of Toronto, a bit east of that.

I'm looking for something that is relatively new, OR is under construction and to be completed within the next two years or so. Any help would be appreciated.

So far I looked at the Sonic Condos at Don Mills Rd and Eglinton Ave, but the completion date is a little too distant (2019 and if delayed it could be 2020). I have yet to look for others and I'm not sure where I could start. Any help would be appreciated.

A big plus would be a nice view of the Toronto skyline.

Thanks.

Hi there,

There are couple options available in Toronto that meet your requirements. Downsview area has a lot of potential. It is still affordable, new subway stations are building right now, Downsview park station and finch and keele station. I'm pretty sure when the construction will be done, the prices will go up. Message me if you want to discuss more in details, I would be happy to assist you, 647-997-1508 or alinagriva@gmail.com.

In this price i think you cant buy condos you have to increase your budget.

It's a tough budget to work with, but don't let it deter you.
If you are willing to look for a place for around that price point but without a parking and locker, I'm sure that would help expand your options.

Back