Local at Fort York (Onni Group) - Real Estate -

I really liked the ones at Urban Barn! I couldn't find any blackout ones there, unfortunately. I got some surprisingly nice blackout curtains from Ikea!

I am getting my keys today woohoo!

Ahh so lucky! I get mine on Friday and I can't wait! We've been waiting for so long

Ahh so lucky! I get mine on Friday and I can't wait! We've been waiting for so long

Great! Hope both of your moves go well! Next week for me.

I am really concerned about the strict 2 hour elevator rental... I am trying to organize deliveries from stores to come in those time frames :eek:

Pretty standard for new condos. Lots of people moving in and lots of deliveries all at once.

Hi - anyone moved-in already? Did the builder provide a welcome pack with the keys? Was thinking about setting up internet access and maybe we can call Rogers/Bell to schedule the installation. We're moving tomorrow

Does anyone want to purchase a tv wall mount? It is for tvs 32 inches to 60. It won't work on the wall I had in mind so it would be convenient if someone in the building took it off my hands! I bought it for $85 and will sell for $70 - Details below
Mount-It! MI-2291 Heavy-Duty Swivel Full Motion Articulating Tilting TV Wall Mount Corner Bracket for 32 - 60 inch Screen LCD LED Plasma 4K Flat Panel Screen Vizio (VESA up to 600x400mm), 165 lb Weight Capacity

How has everyone's move gone? Was the two-hour window troublesome, or were they flexible about it?
Also, is the gym open yet?
Ill be moving in next week... Can't wait!

How has everyone's move gone? Was the two-hour window troublesome, or were they flexible about it?
Also, is the gym open yet?
Ill be moving in next week... Can't wait!
They were very flexible about it! I was worried as well but it all worked out fine.

How'd move in go for you all?

I've been having issues setting up curtains.. and with the washing machine...anyone else?

How'd move in go for you all?

I've been having issues setting up curtains.. and with the washing machine...anyone else?
I had trouble with my washing machine and then realized the water wasn't turned on so check that and make sure it is!

My move went okay. The elevators have been brutal on the weekends - I had a delivery come in while they were both down, so I had to take it up myself.
The a/c wasn't working when I first moved in... They didn't get it fixed until a week later.
Also, I tried my dishwasher for the first time today, and there doesn't seem to be water going in.

Back