Lago on the Waterfront (Monarch) - Real Estate -

The layouts here are normal for new developments if you dont like it a expert in real estate like myself can helps you find a unit some other places that will meet your needs, it all about you and what you want.

Contact me to be with the best!

Personally I think this is an example of developer greed. Rather than make the units a little larger with realistic layouts, they squeeze as many units as they can onto one floorplate and you have to live with it. One room 13 X 14 (remove 2 feet for the counter) is the kitchen, living room and dining room all in one - bedroom with no window. You coulnt comfortably have guests over. There is more to life than just surviving.

People would normally move out of the downtown in hopes of getting a larger unit but not here.

lago-1.jpg

IM GETTING REALLY SICK of developers cheating a second room with a opaque sliding door as a window! honestly, this is a den but by adding a window door, they are allowed to sell at 2 bedroom prices... ridiculous!

apparently allowing bedrooms with sliding frosted glass doors in lieu of windows is generally a Toronto thing, because the City of Toronto passed a By-law to intrepret the Ontario Building Code which allows City staff to intrepret natural light shining through frost glass doors (even if located far from windows) being equalvalent to direct natural light from a window (since access to natural light is required for habitable sleeping quarters)

IM GETTING REALLY SICK of developers cheating a second room with a opaque sliding door as a window!

The fact that they don't know what 'opaque' means is also sad.

Im so sorry but what is all the fuss about? the units are small because they are condos. You want 3000sq/f???? with 2k maint? really common people stop crying like babies. Maybe you should be looking at houses then in Brantford then you can have all your windows etc etc. What you are paying for is location location location... wether its downtown, lake view, establish etc.

I will have vipp for this condo, if looking for investment contact me!

Forget the rest get the best!

For anyone who is interested there is going to be a Broker preview on August 27 (saturday) at 12pm.

Hi folks,
Thanks for all the info about this project, just picked up a unit in the building. Especially helpful with the maps interchange, cheers!

Monarch have been selling to VIPs and walk ins so far. They are launching publicly this Saturday: emails going out, ads on the radio and updating their website, etc. There will be a mid rise phase 2 in front of Lago, I believe it was 16s. Expected first move in Dec 2016. Sales guy said it was about 45% sold so far.

Now I have to go read all about the other Marine Parade condos now :)

Fuu76,

Congratulations on the new purchase. Which unit did you end up purchasing? What is 45% sold out? Phase one or two? is phase 2 already on sale? if not, do you know when it is going to go on sale?

Fuu76,

Congratulations on the new purchase. Which unit did you end up purchasing? What is 45% sold out? Phase one or two? is phase 2 already on sale? if not, do you know when it is going to go on sale?

I ended up with the 1002 SqFt unit. It would be 45% for the first phase, they don't have phase 2 for sale yet. Not sure when they are selling it though.

Congrats on your purchase, some great views and great location. I,m looking forward to the massive changes to the neighbourhood, more retail is more than welcomed. Here are some of the views people will get to enjoy (taken from Voyager building).

upload images

Back