L Tower Condos (Cityzen, Castlepoint Realty, Fernbrook Homes) - Real Estate -

Remote selection caninets and vanity

If anyone is interested, I asked Paris Kitchens to provide me with the selection remotely as I cannot be in To at the moment. Attached is what they sent. They also provided me with a file that included the actual cabinet upgrade specific to my unit (longer/wider upgrade option).

L-TOWER Remote Selection Info_Page_1.jpg
L-TOWER Remote Selection Info_Page_2.jpg

Attachments

• L-TOWER Remote Selection Info_Page_1.jpg
    L-TOWER Remote Selection Info_Page_1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 719
  • L-TOWER Remote Selection Info_Page_2.jpg
    L-TOWER Remote Selection Info_Page_2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 723
Btw, does anyone know the approximate occupancy date?

Also, anyone know how well the upper floor units have sold?

Thx

Sam f, thx for posting, fun to see the choices again even tho I already chose everything.

I am not sure whether it was mentioned before, but L Tower is on Google Earth now.

Sam f, thx for posting, fun to see the choices again even tho I already chose everything.

It was really cool to see those choices again. Yes, as already posted, thanks again for posting.

Sorry I have been away for a bit, has anyone been to the second appontment at the centre. I haven't done mine yet ... but I am curious to know what to expect.

Is it similar to the last appointment. Do they let you choose other items like light fixtures, faucets, lighting, etc. ... or are these standard to the unit. Just curious to know what choices there will be.

The last thing I have heard from ltower for me is Jan 15 occupancy date. The building is looking fantastic !! :D

Did anyone receive notification of delay in occupancy date? Just received mine and there is a delay of around 3 months.....

Did anyone receive notification of delay in occupancy date? Just received mine and there is a delay of around 3 months.....

I just received my letter as well. I got bumped from Feb 2014 to June 2014. I'm at the construction elevator, so I suspect most of the building will get in before me.

I also went to the decor appointment. Lots of choices. Spent more than I originally intended, but I am happy with my choices. Note that they make you pay it all upfront, so be prepared with your credit cards/cheque books!

Anybody know when does the first occupants moving in (post delay letter)?

I just received my letter as well. I got bumped from Feb 2014 to June 2014. I'm at the construction elevator, so I suspect most of the building will get in before me.

I also went to the decor appointment. Lots of choices. Spent more than I originally intended, but I am happy with my choices. Note that they make you pay it all upfront, so be prepared with your credit cards/cheque books!

Anybody know when does the first occupants moving in (post delay letter)?

Mine is in the lower part of the building and it is scheduled for November 2013. I am assuming that first occupancies would be around October 2013.

I also just received my letter. I'm mid-building, and I've been bumped from Sept 2013 to January 2014. The delays on this building are unbelievable.

I also just received my letter. I'm mid-building, and I've been bumped from Sept 2013 to January 2014. The delays on this building are unbelievable.

Thanks Xenosblitz for the info on the second appointment. I did exactly the same ... spent more than i thought I would ... but I am happy with my choices. :)

I just got my letter ... I got pushed back from January 2014 to end of May 2014 ... almost 5 month delay :(. The building still looks great ... but the delays are so disappointing. I hope this is the last "letter" we all receive. I am in the top half of the building.

Lots of upgrade choices, but was wondering if anyone was able to negotiate additional upgrades beyond the typical ones (i.e. beyond flooring types, kitchen and bathroom countertops, backsplash,....). I am specifically referring to special gadgets (maybe with lighting/technological gadgets) or built-in custom closets, integrated refrigerator for the units that have them as stainless steel, wine fridge, etc. (even the faucets had only one type of upgrade so perhaps there were funkier shower heads/rainshower, shampoo/soap racks, etc...). Would be interested to get your views. Thx.

Lots of upgrade choices, but was wondering if anyone was able to negotiate additional upgrades beyond the typical ones (i.e. beyond flooring types, kitchen and bathroom countertops, backsplash,....). I am specifically referring to special gadgets (maybe with lighting/technological gadgets) or built-in custom closets, integrated refrigerator for the units that have them as stainless steel, wine fridge, etc. (even the faucets had only one type of upgrade so perhaps there were funkier shower heads/rainshower, shampoo/soap racks, etc...). Would be interested to get your views. Thx.

They weren't willing to stray beyond their script when I was there. I asked if I can get extra pot lights and they said no. I also asked if they can build in my fridge (I have appliance package B, which are bigger but is not built in - stainless steel), they said no upgrades to appliances. I asked about the faucets and how I hate the hand held in the master. They said I can get a shower head installed along with the hand held, but no changes allowed for the hand held itself. I also asked about adding outlets and wiring, they wouldn't go for that either.

Kind of contrary to what I said previously about having a lot of choices, so I will modify what I said earlier. You get a lot of choice, but only if the builder thinks you need a lot of choice. There were 4 types of toilets to choose from, and around 30 countertops, but they only have 2 faucets - standard or upgrade.

They weren't willing to stray beyond their script when I was there. I asked if I can get extra pot lights and they said no. I also asked if they can build in my fridge (I have appliance package B, which are bigger but is not built in - stainless steel), they said no upgrades to appliances. I asked about the faucets and how I hate the hand held in the master. They said I can get a shower head installed along with the hand held, but no changes allowed for the hand held itself. I also asked about adding outlets and wiring, they wouldn't go for that either.

Kind of contrary to what I said previously about having a lot of choices, so I will modify what I said earlier. You get a lot of choice, but only if the builder thinks you need a lot of choice. There were 4 types of toilets to choose from, and around 30 countertops, but they only have 2 faucets - standard or upgrade.

Thanks, this is why I asked. My experience was the same. They did have alot of choices in certain things but were not flexible in other ones (despite the fact that I would have paid for my built in fridge extra, etc...) and wanted to see whether that had anything to do with my negotiation skills or that was consistent across the board :) I guess it was worth trying....

Thanks, this is why I asked. My experience was the same. They did have alot of choices in certain things but were not flexible in other ones (despite the fact that I would have paid for my built in fridge extra, etc...) and wanted to see whether that had anything to do with my negotiation skills or that was consistent across the board :) I guess it was worth trying....

Just had my appointment last week ... it was the same with me. They were great in going over all the options, but they were not flexible in all areas. In general though I was happy with what they had offered. I had one major change made, but i made that a long time ago when I had bought the unit. Other than that I had tried to get stuff, like extra lighting, waterfall shower, etc ... but i guess that kind of stuff can be made easily enough after move in.

Just had my appointment last week ... it was the same with me. They were great in going over all the options, but they were not flexible in all areas. In general though I was happy with what they had offered. I had one major change made, but i made that a long time ago when I had bought the unit. Other than that I had tried to get stuff, like extra lighting, waterfall shower, etc ... but i guess that kind of stuff can be made easily enough after move in.

We upgraded nothing. in the past we spent money on all upgrades and found the same or better fixtures for WAY cheaper that we could have just put in ourselves. For our most recent condo, we only paid for some upgrades, and then added our replacements after we moved in and were much happier with the results and it was MUCH cheaper. So this time around, we upgraded nothing, and will do everything after the fact (if at all).

Back