L Tower Condos (Cityzen, Castlepoint Realty, Fernbrook Homes) - Real Estate -

Does anyone know the reason why the management company was changed?
I was away for a while when this it happened.
Thanks

I thought I read that it had been, but I could be wrong. In that case, it's probably simple economics -- contract was up, developer put out a tender and hired the least expensive. The choice of management companies is SOOOOO important, and it shouldn't be about the lowest bid but about the best bang for the buck.

Hi, can someone please let me know how much the price adjustment was on closing for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom?
I.e. The development fees, levies, land transfer tax, etc.
Thanks.

Hi Wolf,
When we closed there was a form I signed relating to hydro, unfortunately I cannot remember the company but I called them and they were the ones who directed me to powerstream.
Powerstream is the one who are handling the electricity billing for the units.
Here is the number if you need to contact them:
Power stream energy services:
1-855-952-5280

Thanks trini2dbone

Much appreciated .. I will call them monday

Does anyone know the reason why the management company was changed?
I was away for a while when this it happened.
Thanks

There's a management company? Hard to believe anyone's in charge of this mess given that residents seem to think it's fine to park on the sidewalks, use their balconies as storage units and toss lit cigarettes from their units. The L Tower already has a reputation as a poor neighbour. I have to wonder if The Backstage will add to the mess at that end of the block.

I can't wait until the bylaw officers catch up with the clowns that are abusing our neighbourhood.

I'm thinking about moving into this building but have read some horrible reviews online and on this forum. Can anyone tell me if a lot of their issues have been resolved now that the building has been open for a year?

Last edited:
I have been living there for almost 2 years. All the major early issues have been resolved. The amenities are also open. You should go check it out.

Back