2K     4 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 635     0 

Jasonzed's myDrone Activity of Toronto and Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sphere of Doom...
f2bec672-1b62-4de2-b96e-b584ccff9f0a_zpsidmqgoxq.jpg

Not a drone photo but cool nevertheless:)

JZ: After a two plus month absence from UT I note the excellent airview pictures that you have posted...Keep them coming-I enjoy this stuff!!!

Keep us posted if you plan on traveling to NYC anytime soon or if you already have I look forward to seeing the drone pictures...

Post NYC pictures in the World Photos section in a new topic thread if you may...

Thanks - LI MIKE

JZ: After a two plus month absence from UT I note the excellent airview pictures that you have posted...Keep them coming-I enjoy this stuff!!!

Keep us posted if you plan on traveling to NYC anytime soon or if you already have I look forward to seeing the drone pictures...

Post NYC pictures in the World Photos section in a new topic thread if you may...

Thanks - LI MIKE

Thx for the comment. Actually, I was in NYC about 5 weeks ago, went to Central Park to fly my drone but I chickened-out because my Boston friends put the fear of the Drone God into me. They kept on saying that I was going to be arrested and I shouldn't do it; they did the same thing in Boston. I'm going back in November to see a hockey game, maybe I will do it then. Any suggestions as to where I can do it safely and legally:)

Thx for the comment. Actually, I was in NYC about 5 weeks ago, went to Central Park to fly my drone but I chickened-out because my Boston friends put the fear of the Drone God into me. They kept on saying that I was going to be arrested and I shouldn't do it; they did the same thing in Boston. I'm going back in November to see a hockey game, maybe I will do it then. Any suggestions as to where I can do it safely and legally:)

You may want to study this news item:

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...sh-at-u-s-open-new-york-city-teacher-arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back