Toronto The Woodsworth | 58.21m | 17s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

He is the student of Harry Stinson; a guy that thought doing something once was too much.

SCOOP!

James.JPG

Attachments

• James.JPG
    James.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,462
Should have kept the exterior treatment all the way through instead of defaulting to the Toronto balcony problem on the final 1/3 of the tower. Would be nice if they can have large, operable windows like 200 11th Avenue in NYC if that's what they're after.

AoD

Yeah, it's lovely until the balconies start. And that's a weird hat.

Also, every time I see this thread title, I get "Sit Down" stuck in my head.

Why ruin a perfectly good design with those balconies?

They should add a few recessed balconies and call it a day. Or even better, just a large amenity terrace at the top.

Huh, so I guess this development does not in fact include the parking lot to the east. Was it not part of the purchase? I'm confused.

Hey, I think that's a great name for a building!

<-- ;)

Although I would probably agree that the balconies create a discontinuity on the face of the building, I think having these large balconies at the upper levels is a nice feature from a resident's standpoint. The 2 adjacent sides don't appear to have any at all while the opposite side appears to have one outdoor common area perhaps.

The rendering looks quite interesting. Hopefully the finished product will not disappoint.

People want balconies. The mech at the top doesn't bother me looks similar to x

Definitely happy to see aA do more black.

Back