News   Apr 24, 2024
 278     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 346     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 690     1 

Intersex athletes

No-one asked you to care. Post or don't post, its optional. The purpose of starting this thread was to surface wacky opinions. Your views are extraordinarily sexist.
After all the progress women have made in building the quality of the women's Olympics, the fact that Gold, Silver, Bronze didn't go to women is cool a far as you're concerned.

Calm down. You are the one who asked if anyone is outraged. Don't take a fit when people tell you they don't care about the issue. You can't canvass opinions and then in a snit say no one asked anyone to care. Personally, I don't consider people's lives and identities to be the stuff of "wacky opinions". And you call me sexist, but unlike you I am not the one who appointed myself arbiter of gender and is dictating to people what their sex is.

If the requirement for inhibitor medications is found to be legal, then that will presumably govern. In the meantime, these women won the events in accordance with the rules of the sport. Their genitals are nobody's business.

Back