1.6K     0 
News   Apr 29, 2024
 1K     1 

How many steps before it's built?

Hanlansboy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm still relatively new here, I have a passion for skyscrapers and urban growth, but my profession is in Medical Radiology, and know squat about the processes involved in building a tower. I assume, from your seemingly knowledgeable posts, there are several architectural professionals here, and I'm curious, what is the process involved from the original blue prints until it is actually built. From what I've been reading there are many more steps then are generally known, thanks! :cool:

No-one has responded because the answer is fractal. I'm an idiot so I'd say 5 steps - get approval, sell units, dig a hole, fill the hole, move in.

But of course every step is comprised of smaller steps. In theory there are an infinite number of steps depending how granular you are.

Its best to just follow the theads and you'll learn.

Yeah, after I wrote it I realized it to vague of a question, with too big of an answer, but thanks. I'm just using current buildings as an example, except One Bloor, that seems to be taking forever, but Aura is coming along very nicely!

Back