695     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 515     0 

H5 & H6 Final Run

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
TTC Is planning on holding the final run of the H5 subway train this year like they did for the H4. No date at this time, but getting close.

The final run of the H6 subway train will most likely be early 2014, depending on the delivery and in operation of the new TR's.

Last edited:
TTC Is planning on holding the final run of the H5 subway train this year like they did for the H4. No date at this time, but getting close.

The final run of the H6 subway train will most likely be early 2014, depending on the delivery and in operation of the new TR's.

Are they being sold as well like the H4s were? Or are they just being scrapped?

My understanding is that Nigeria is buying them or something? Or is that for the H4s?

H4 were scrap while the H6 and some H5 are going to Nigeria. Some H5 have been sent to the US to be refurbish before going oversea and there is a photo of them setting in Buffalo in a thread not too long ago.

Yea, I noticed the subway cameo in Defiance. Although I think it's an H5, it had the red individual seats, not the bench seats.

My favourite cameo so far though is the turbocharged radiation-sealed H4 arriving at a post-apocolyptic Lower Bay in the 2012 Total Recall.

Yea, I noticed the subway cameo in Defiance. Although I think it's an H5, it had the red individual seats, not the bench seats.

My favourite cameo so far though is the turbocharged radiation-sealed H4 arriving at a post-apocolyptic Lower Bay in the 2012 Total Recall.

^Agreed!

They're not going to keep those seats when it's converted into a restaurant. But the paint colours on the walls and stuff were definitely H4.

They're not going to keep those seats when it's converted into a restaurant. But the paint colours on the walls and stuff were definitely H4.

defiancesubway.jpg

I still think it's an H5. Cool nonetheless.

Attachments

• defiancesubway.jpg
    defiancesubway.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,819

Back