Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Grid Condos 
181 Dundas Street East, Toronto
Developer: CentreCourt Developments

Grid Condos (CentreCourt Developments) - Real Estate -

Discussion in 'Real Estate - Individual Project Threads' started by interchange42, May 14, 2015.

1. interchange42

interchange42 Administrator Staff Member

Thread for those interested in purchasing at Grid Condos at Dundas and Jarvis by CentreCourt Developments.

2. Sunny Batra

Sunny Batra Active Member

Grid Condos is expected to launch to select Insider Agents including myself in about a week's time. CentreCourt Developments previous condo projects, Peter Street Condos, Karma Condos, INDX Condos, and Core Condos have been 100% sold out. This condo project is expected to sell out as well. From what I have seen floorplans are very well laid out with no wasted space.

Grid Floorplate.
    Well laid out Floor plate which allows for the floor plans to be in square with no wasted space. All the floor plans are the winners.

Price for 1 bed are expected to be in the mid $200,000, for 1+Den's (den is convertible into second bed) from the low to mid $300,000, and two bed from the mid to high $300,000. 90% of the suites are expected to be under $400K which is super amazing.

For more info on building feature, suite designs, amenities, and the developer take a look at the Info Sheet.

Stay tuned for this excited condo project of 2015.

3. pmilo

pmilo Active Member

Floor Plans

g1. g2. g3. g4. g5. g6. g7.

4. pmilo

pmilo Active Member

g8. g9.

5. tris

tris New Member

Why are so many agents promoting and soliciting for this project? Way more than any other project that I have seen. Is the commission or incentive for this project higher than others?

6. theGuest

theGuest New Member

This build seems like a giant. I saw on their FB page that they are set to break ground next month. Has anyone invested in this property?

7. Momin

Momin Administrator

8. theGuest

theGuest New Member

It's really interesting that Grid is giving more square footage than Core (same developer) which had prices of $320 for barely 540sqf where here they are offering $345k for 560sqf. I wondering if there is a stigma attached to being on Jarvis?

The plans look really smartly done especially compared to Core. You can fit a full size bed in the Grid dens and that's nowhere near close to what Core was offering.

I really wonder how this will stack up to their new proposed building "Axis"