Five Condos (Graywood Developments, Mod Developments) - Real Estate -

Chris, both of them are great choices. It all comes down to what exactly are your wants and needs. Are you a investor or a end user? If you are a investor you should go with a unit that offers the best value. If you are a end user you should go for a unit that will make you happy there for years to come. I hope it helps!! :)

hi batra, thx for ur advice. i'm looking for a condo both good for living and investment. i guess i gonna live in there for a period but finally i gonna sell it and buy a larger one or even a house to host a whole family. the thing is i believe the ph suite is really lovable, and i hope the appreciation rate of that suite will also be good so i could afford my future home.:)

and do you intend to keep the unit(s) past the registration period?

why is it a good 'investment'?
how big is the unit and what kind of rents will it realistically get?
what % dp will be required to make this 'investment' positive cashflow?

I do intend to keep one unit and sell another.
There are several factors that make this a good investment project. This condo project has the lowest price per square foot in the whole neighbourhood. I personally like the location. Wellesley station is steps from this condo project. It has been awarded 2011 Project of the Year, 2011 Best High Rise Building Design, 2011 Best High-Rise Sales Office and 2011 Best Model Suite awards.

I have somewhat of a similar mindset as some of my investors. I will be okay as long as all the expenses of my unit are paid from the rental income. It will be a bonus If I make anything after paying off all the expenses. I am hoping the rent would to be anywhere between 3%-3.5% per square foot.

compared Five's location with Casa, which one do you guys think is better?

and how's Massey tower's loction compared with Five?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Five is better than Casa IMO (proximity to Yonge, how close it is to a subway line, surrounding area), Massey is better than Five (across from Eaton Centre, right next to Massey Hall).

Keep in mind this is about location, not necessarily design (which still might be in that order anyways).

Massey's location is really special and one cannot compare it to any existing projects imo. The concern i have is that it is not in a traditional community.

do you guys think $750 psf for PH suite (42-45 floors) with 10' ceiling and 300sq+ balcony is overpriced or reasonable?

do you guys think $750 psf for PH suite (42-45 floors) with 10' ceiling and 300sq+ balcony is overpriced or reasonable?

Is #4207 still for sale? I'm a bit surprised. It's a great layout (I also considered buying it last year).

Back