Mississauga Mills Square Condos | ?m | 22s | Pemberton | Graziani + Corazza COMPLETE

^ Towers-in-the-park are bad for social housing projects (for drug dealing), but they aren't a problem as suburban condos.

Yeah, because you'd never have drug dealing in anything other than social housing.

Thanks for the socioeconomic stereotyping.

Seriously. Prejudiced and completely disconnected from reality. That meth lab explosion on East Liberty and the murders on Lisgar were totally in social housing and not condos...

He's out of touch with reality. Let's just let him think that he's right and go along with his game.

Take a pill guys. Didn't intend to upset you're PC sensibilities. I said that because I've read some years back in urban planning books/documents tower-in-the-park social housing projects do have more drug dealing problems due to their design.

I don't think many of the design problems that come with Tower in the Park buildings are going to be prevalent here. The buildings are oriented along the road on plots that aren't very deep compared to many of the T in P designs that we typically think of.

afb927e9-026d-41bd-9c76-83191f65d428_zpsi9vg8ank.jpg

dcad313f-f722-4dd6-ad21-5a2d624769ae_zpshxribhlc.jpg

Take a pill guys. Didn't intend to upset you're PC sensibilities. I said that because I've read some years back in urban planning books/documents tower-in-the-park social housing projects do have more drug dealing problems due to their design.

Toronto is full of aging condos that are or have been high crime areas. The infamous Kingsview Park at Dixon and Kipling was one of the first condos registered and built by the DelZotto (Tridel) San Romanoway at Jane and Finch is another DelZotto development with 2 condo towers. The problem townhouse projects thoroughout Toronto are a mixed of social, market rentals and condos. These tend to be lower income but, don't be fooled crime and drugs do not exist in wealthier neighbourhoods. There are drugs you need to be wealthy to afford.

Back