Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Edition Richmond 
856 Richmond St W, Toronto
Developer: Curated Properties

Edition Richmond (Curated Properties) - Real Estate -

Discussion in 'Real Estate - Individual Project Threads' started by just1time, Feb 12, 2012.

1. just1time

just1time New Member

anyone have any idea what the pricing of this project might be?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012

2. Southcore

Southcore Active Member

3. Jennypea

Jennypea New Member

I don't think the 3brms will start at 900K. this project is smaller size homes than block or trinity... the units are 1000-2000 sq ft.

with Block the smallest 3brm (almost 2700 sq feet) started at $999K and that included a backyard and a much larger lot. and the trinity homes you posted are resale pricing, the presale price for those units were at least 100K less, I think they started in the low 800's.

So I'm going to guess with inflation edition richmind will start high 7's-low 8's for the 2brm homes and high 8's for the smaller 3brm ones. but I could be overly optimistic since I have a friend hoping to buy in the project.

4. Jennypea

Jennypea New Member

my friend is already registered. We bought our family home in Block, similar project a bit north. But I live around the corner now from this development and it looks exciting. the neighbourhood definitely needs some newer homes

5. Dan_550

Dan_550 New Member

Hearing units will start at 600K and go from there. Really like the look, location and size of these units. Will definitely be a quick seller in my mind.

6. Jennypea

Jennypea New Member

does anyone know if these are stacked or if they're all ground level entrance up to roof patios

7. neuhaus

neuhaus Senior Member

It will be a combination of stacked loft units and townhouses with walk-ups.
    The entrance to the stacked units is under the large arch in the middle of the building, as seen in the rendering.
    This is a beautiful building in a great area on a quiet street.

This kind of development is a dime in a dozen and should sell extremely well, just like Block townhouses.

8. cdr108

cdr108 Senior Member

what is the showroom location and hours? any pics?

9. slaman

slaman New Member

The showroom is open on Saturdays and Sunday only from 9-5, if I'm not mistaken, but it might make sense to make an appointment.

This development is now 70% sold out... it offers amazing value, in my opinion, for the high-end finishing, locations, and small size (20 units only) of the development.

I'm amazed this thing hasn't been snatched up - I don't think I have seen anything even close to a development like this in this price range east of Ossington and west of the DVP.

10. neuhaus

neuhaus Senior Member

It is a great building in a great location.
    Most of the sky loft units have been sold which are the nicer floorplans with a better price point, IMO.
    The bulk of the remaining units are the townhouses which are the largest and I think the least successfully-designed units in the building. They are around 2000-2100+ sq.ft. and are long and narrow floorplans that face the neighbours to the east and west with windows only on one end -- a lightwell serves the opposite end. Price per sq.ft. is good, however with 2,000+ sq.ft. you're looking at a starting price of just over $1million which obviously are the slowest to sell in this development.