E Condos (Bazis, Metropia, RioCan) - Real Estate -

if prices start in the mid $200s for presumably the smallest unit at 400 sq ft, why does it seem to start at $675 psf?
i guess $270K is still considered the mid $200s

there are units that are below 400 square feet... and they start at mid 200's with NO parking spot nor a locker space. to add them on, add $58k for parking, $5k for locker... and you are now at above $800 a square foot.

VIP event is done, so now it will become a public one. prices will go higher than VIP ones...

i'm curious as to how well sales went considering the high price for the location.

has the 10-day recission period expired for the VIP event?

Platinum VIP event is not over. VIP will start after that and the probably public opening sometime after that. Sales are going quite well from what Im seeing and hearing. Not as hot as Massey and INDX but hotter than most other new launches we've seen so far this year.

9 feet by 8 feet bedrooms???
7 feet by 8 feet bedrooms?!!!

I looks like this building is designed from the ground up for speculator / investors (those who are dumb enough to buy pre-construction at this point). I wonder how many (if any) end-users will buy into this project?

Oh, and I'd be willing to bet that in 10 years, that glass swimming pool will leak like a sieve!

Last edited:
Hello All,

Have any of you get any letter from developer for a meeting to choose interiors? I am still not sure if the developer received from city approvals for 58 to 64 floors

Regards

Hi!

I decided to repeat my post here

I'm a very new member to urbantoronto and also a first time home buyer, please forgive me if I'm asking this question in the wrong thread.

As E condo is coming along nicely, I was wondering if anyone knows of a forum or group discussion of home owners of E condo? (If this is it even better!) I've recently gone to choose my interiors and I'm happy to share my experience! It would be great to start to get to know the people who will be living in the building, and I would love to get to know the community.

I recently went to pick my interior colours and the process was very simple. Everything is already in packages with the upgrades being hardwood floor/ marble / trims/ curtains. I didn't end up choosing any upgrades because I was happy with the material.

One advice I got from people was to ask where the light fixtures will be (i.e in living room/ bedroom). I also asked about the location of the electrical outlets but they couldn't tell me where the light switches would be. I was informed that none of these things could be upgraded which was a bit disappointing.

I also asked for darker grout for my back splash in the kitchen but again I was denied.

It was a basic process, and there wasn't many ways to personalize things, which is unfortunate.

If anyone managed to change any of the things I talked about please let me know! If there are any more questions feel free to ask! :)

I recently went to pick my interior colours and the process was very simple. Everything is already in packages with the upgrades being hardwood floor/ marble / trims/ curtains. I didn't end up choosing any upgrades because I was happy with the material.

One advice I got from people was to ask where the light fixtures will be (i.e in living room/ bedroom). I also asked about the location of the electrical outlets but they couldn't tell me where the light switches would be. I was informed that none of these things could be upgraded which was a bit disappointing.

I also asked for darker grout for my back splash in the kitchen but again I was denied.

It was a basic process, and there wasn't many ways to personalize things, which is unfortunate.

If anyone managed to change any of the things I talked about please let me know! If there are any more questions feel free to ask! :)
Thx for ur info / advices

anyone who purchased E condo has received a letter from Bazis regarding the suite number change?
our unit was down 6 levels ! My question is are they supposed to pay us back the difference of the level premiums we've paid for ??

our unit was down 6 levels ! My question is are they supposed to pay us back the difference of the level premiums we've paid for ??
Hey!

If you read our agreement they can do unit changes and not have to compensate. The original 64 floors was before government approval, what they did was sell every floor from 6th up and if the government approved they would open those units up for sale, in this case they didn't get the approval so they just adjusted the floors they've already sold. Hope that helps, if i'm wrong in anyway please feel free to correct me :)

Back