Distinction Condos (Lash Group) - Real Estate -

Will the August 2020 occupancy proceed as planned, per the June 2019 notification to purchasers? Looking like the construction team is moving quickly.

For anyone with a unit on one of the higher floors (15-19), do you know what your interim occupancy date is at the moment? I spoke with the builder and they said that they would not begin to register the building until 80% of the units are occupied. From that point on, they said it would take 6-12 months to complete the registration (and to expect longer due to delays from COVID-19). Based on that, it sounds like the occupancy period will be over a year. Does anyone else have other information?

What are peoples thoughts on the quality and builder of this project? The design looks interesting, but not sure if the quality or management is good? I have a friend who is looking to sell me their unit on 17th floor on assignment, with tentative occupancy sometime in Feb/March. Not sure if final closing will be close to tentative though?

Quality seems more refined then neighouring builds. Only down side I really dislike is the only entrance to parking is having to go onto Eglinton to get to Lillian.

Are you sure that the parking is on Lillian street and not Soudan? I feel like they would have connected the parking with the neighboring building. If you're right, that will most certainly be unfortunate.

I think the parking is on Lillian Street - quite annoying since it is a one way street. That means you can only go in via Eglinton.

The parking access is definitely on Lillian. Northern section of the west side of the building. Regarding quality, I think this builder is top notch - cabinetry is by Paris Kitchens, Miele stainless steel kitchen appliance package is standard, all suites are equipped with an outdoor gas barbecue connection, unlimited wifi throughout the building is part of maintenance fees and the 17, 18 and 19th floors have 10' ceilings and hardwood floors. I'm on 18th floor and just got notified Final possession date is early March. The Lash rental division doesn't have the greatest reviews online but majority were rental applicants who didn't get approved after submitting an application. Not sure who they will use for property maintenance and security, in-house or a management company..

Looking into renting a two bedroom corner suite here in the new year(anytime in March). If anyone is interested in renting their two bedroom corner suite with parking. Please PM me.

Hi everyone! We're looking to rent our parking space. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks!

Has anyone done their PDI yet or started living in their unit yet? What's the build quality like and your experience? Thanks!

Back