News   Apr 26, 2024
 356     1 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 193     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 648     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

So now we know that the vehicle will probably not arrive this fall.
Somehow between trying to deliver 30 streetcars to the TTC by the end of the year and delivering 5 LRVS for the ION from the TB facility, how are they going to fit this prototype in the assembly line...

Yeah, I can't help but laugh at an article worrying about prototype vehicles for a line that is opening in 2021, when ION needs the exact same vehicle prototyped, and ready for passengers... well... ASAP. Early 2018, now.

Also, not even a mention of ION? Really?

Yeah, I can't help but laugh at an article worrying about prototype vehicles for a line that is opening in 2021, when ION needs the exact same vehicle prototyped, and ready for passengers... well... ASAP. Early 2018, now.

Also, not even a mention of ION? Really?
...Well I dont see why we shouldnt be worried about the Eglinton line. The way Bombardier has been doing things, it's very likely that the Eglinton line can also be delayed due to their incompetence

where does the rent go for those commercial ground floor spaces? Is it to condo board?
I'm not 100% sure.

If they're commercial condo units, then they're sold just like the residential units, and presumably come with condo fees of some sort (though likely not entirely the same as residential, depending on the arrangement and access to the amenities, shared spaces, etc).

I'm not sure if it exists, though I'm sure it does, but in other buildings, perhaps the developer maintains ownership of commercial spaces, as they would in a purely commercial/office building? I don't really know.

It's one of 2 new bus terminals on the line. (Mount Dennis)

(though *someday* it could be tri-modal :))

I'm not convinced "multi-modal" is in reference to the bus terminal. It's usually in reference to two rapid transit lines intersecting. I could be wrong, but I'm 95% sure on this one, it's a reference to a Don Mills LRT or a Relief Line.

Back