Toronto Couture The Condominium | ?m | 42s | Philmor | Graziani + Corazza

Site prep work in progress. There are a number of spikes (pins) with little orange ribbons in the parking lot. I wonder if they are survey markers for a sales pavilion.

That is a very large property for only one highrise & commercial at grade. I thought perhaps a town house component or two highrise phases on that site.

That is a very large property for only one highrise & commercial at grade. I thought perhaps a town house component or two highrise phases on that site.

The original proposal for BloorWalk 2 included a large park element behind the tower - perhaps a park is still a part of the new proposal.

A parkette would be excellent

I am curious to see if the building will be set back farther from the street to integrate better with the X Condo, like the twin towers of Radio City. The parkette as I understand it is supposed to be where the illegal parking lot of Phase 1 is now.

Couture's empty parking lot which is closed until Oct. 1st.

There are lots of markings on site which were not there last week

couture_condos1_Sept23-07.jpg

couture_condos2_Sept23-07.jpg

It appears a sales office for Couture Condos is indeed being constructed at the south/east end of the parking lot.

Concrete blocks on a plastic tarp now. Lego for grownups. Oh boy! Let's see what comes next! Instant sales office, pre-assembled?

Yes, directly north of the X site. Presuming Couture gets built there will be something of a street wall on Jarvis south of Bloor with X Condos, Couture Condos then the 30-storey Realstar apartment building ("Residences on Bloor") plus Rogers across the street.

Here is the site for X Condos, Couture Condos and the existing Residences on Bloor apartments (right side of photo) on the north/west corner of Jarvis & Charles Sts.

X_Couture_235Bloor.jpg

Couture Sales Office?

A pre-fab. sales office for Couture?

couture_site1.jpg

couture_site2.jpg

couture_site3.jpg

Sept. 28th, sales office assembled

couture_sales_Sept28.jpg

Back