Toronto Casa III Condos | 179.52m | 55s | Cresford | a—A

Not much to see yet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 2,724
I like the Casa buildings and their sleek looks, but is maybe a third one so close to the first two a bit too much?

Last edited:
I agree that maybe it is it too much with a third. However based on the renderings I like how they plan on incorporating the two podiums. From Charles the glass podium should look symmetrical and impressive when looking straight up. Imagine seeing those thin profile 55ish storey towers, almost like a mirror image...hopefully it turns out something similar to the renderings

This looks so big. I like the scale of casa II but I don't know about this one. Looks like a behemoth. I guess time will tell.

From about 5 hours ago:

DSC01764.jpg
DSC01765.jpg
DSC01775.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01764.jpg
    DSC01764.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 1,069
  • DSC01765.jpg
    DSC01765.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 1,099
  • DSC01775.jpg
    DSC01775.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 1,094
I agree with SJ2QW. This is a massive hole for such a slender building.
The only part of this project I bemoan is losing the sunlight for the stained glass windows of St Andrew's United on the North side. Pity.

I don't know if all of the Casa II parking is underneath Casa II or not, but looking at that first pic of mine from my previous post, I'd be willing to bet that some of what looks like the Casa III pit is an extension of Casa II's underground area too…

…but yes, this is a very big pit! There is a mid-rise office building going up at the back of this site, so there are a number of functions to accommodate here!

Back