Toronto Casa III Condos | 179.52m | 55s | Cresford | a—A

Wow, okay, I know I should pay more attention but this is going up right beside whatchamacallit just reaching grade to the direct west? Wow...density. Awesome.

I'm not sure it will add much density. It has a small floor plate, so I can't imagine too many people living here. The database says 622 units.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,797
Thanks for the pics.

Not sure if this is related to Casa 3, but pretty sure it is -- 66 Charles was bought by Cresford in July.

Application: Partial Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4Y 1T1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 14 253693 STR 00 PP Accepted Date: Nov 19, 2014

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Structural Framing

Description: Part Permit - Proposal to construct a 56 storey condominium with 621 residential units, (4 of which are condo townhouses adajancent to the tower) and 10 storeys of office on the northern portion, the ground floor will be commercial with 3 levels of underground parking, "CASA III", note: see two active shoring permits 14-232376 and 14-251344

I'm really surprised they're replacing all the office space here ! Anyone have details on that, how will it be incorporated into the building ? Condo offices ?

Application: Demolition Folder (DM) Status: Under Review

TORONTO M4Y 1T1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 14 257898 DEM 00 DM Accepted Date: Nov 28, 2014

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential Demolition

Description: To demolish the rear portion of the existing one-storey multi-use heritage building. The remained of the existing multi-use building willbe retained.

Such a shame that this is being allowed to go ahead without a major redesign. We have Keesmaat loudly objecting the Mirvish towers while city hall allows Cresford to copy-paste the same design 3 times within arms reach. The only redeeming feature of CASA I was the gorgeous podium, and it looks like CASA II, III are getting reduced versions of it.

The objections regarding Mirvish did not have to do with the architecture, but with the planning aspects. There's no correlation with this site and Mirvish.

Back