News   Mar 28, 2024
 313     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 330     0 

Canterbury Lawrence Park Townhomes (Tribute Communities) - Real Estate -

just1time

Member Bio
Reaction score
Not sure if am allowed to start a thread on a project or notify the moderators but i f ound no thread about this project. Units are selling from low $700,000 to $1million. Agents claim sales have been going well. Just wondering what peoples opinion are with regards to the project and property value.I think the area is nice and desirable. Houses around the area within the 1million to 4million range.Not to mention its proximity to bridle Path.
website: http://www.tributecommunities.com/index.cgi?d=Community&c=21

I looked at this project when we decided to get out of condo living and into a home. We were living across the street at Kilgour Estates and agree that the area is great. The project however wasn't very impressive. The homes (at least the ones starting at $700K) were quite small, with underground condo like parking (only one spot). There is also very little outdoor space and keep in mind that these are condo towns, so you'll have to pay monthly fees. We also found that the less expensive units all fronted Bayview, so noise may become an issue.

If you're seriously in the market for this style of home I'd suggest checking out a resale condo town in the Kilgour Estate project. They are tucked away from the main road and some come with private elevators and are in the same price range. Of course, they are not without their negatives, one of the biggest being the fact that you have the condo looming right over your home, thus very little privacy.

Thanks for posting.

I agree. First looking at the area itself it is desirable. The Agents always seem to say "sales have been going well."..haha. But I don't know first hand so I can't say.

I have to agree that units facing bayview would be a bit nosier.
Coincidentally, someone mentioned these homes at lunch yesterday. Thanks for posting. :)

19 July 2014: blurred photo drive by shooting oh well it's predictably awful, but not quite as bad as Blythwood at Huntington
1INzHfK.jpg

Mods: Can't find a P&C thread.

Back