Burano Condos (Lanterra Developments) - Real Estate -

Smileycelia

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Burano by Lanterra Developments at Bay and College will be ready for occupancy? It looks like it's built to me, from the outside. Any help would be much appreciated.

Check out the real estate forum. I believe the building you are looking for is Murano though, not Burano as Burano is still a hole in the ground.

Can anyone who owns a unit or lives in Burano comment on the quality of this building?

I am not in Toronto now but considering living here in the near future so any feedback/comments would be helpful.

I haven't been inside Burano, but Murano which is across the street and by the same developer is notorious for sound transmission. I know a few people that live there. You can hear people talking, hear tv's, etc. The demographic is also very young. A lot of students. I have no doubt that Burano is the same. The finishes are also not that great.

I haven't been inside Burano, but Murano which is across the street and by the same developer is notorious for sound transmission. I know a few people that live there. You can hear people talking, hear tv's, etc. The demographic is also very young. A lot of students. I have no doubt that Burano is the same. The finishes are also not that great.

Thanks for your comments TheKingEast. Are you aware of any new/newer condo buildings in downtown with superior soundproofing and/or less younger residents?

Older buildings 10 years plus tend to be more owner occupied than newer condos. If you don't want younger residents than stay away from buildings that are the cheapest in that area, and stay away from schools. Take a look at units in west St. Lawrence Market for a more mature demographic Check out buildings like 168 King Street East, 109 Front Street and even 313 Richmond. Quality is pretty good in these buildings.

Thanks for your reply drewp. I will look up the three buildings you mentioned. Upon cursory look - I liked the architectural style of 168 King Street East.

Back