News   Apr 19, 2024
 133     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 555     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Blue Jays

^I wish they'd sold off talent too.

They're planning on 'contending' next year, but they'll probably get worse. I understand the rationale; they had the AL's best attendance, and are hoping they can maintain the momentum with a bit of luck next year.

The best course of action would've been to sell of players like Donaldson and Happ, who could've netted major returns.

I hope everything works out.

I offer my condolences to Doc's family.

#32 should be retired, except during any series against the Phillies (in which all Jays players wear #32 and all Phillies players wear #34 (since when Doc was with the Phillies, his number was 34)), especially given that every even-numbered year, the Jays and the Phillies are MLB-designated "natural" rivals.

A statue of Roy Halladay should be erected at the Rogers Centre, replacing Ted Rogers.

Doc was how I first became interested in baseball.

Last edited:
Apparently, Doc was the first person to receive the 2018 model of the ICON A5 amphibious airplane who isn't an employee of said company. Even then, a company test pilot died after testing that model before it became available to the public.

20 of the 2018 model were fully produced at the time of Doc's death with scores more in production.

The ICON contract states that owners aren't allowed to sue the company for any reasons and thus the surviving members of the Halladay family can't sue ICON for Doc's death.

Jays announce their promotional schedule for this year and for the first time in a long time - Pride Night is back - on Friday June 8th

Back