News   Apr 24, 2024
 317     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 377     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 729     1 

Blue Jays

Someone baked a cake for a friend named Kyle (surname withheld) for his 30th birthday:

Soev50h.jpg

IF2RBN5.jpg

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Torontobluejays/comments/511shl/my_buddies_30th_birthday_cake/

The cake looks comfortable to wear. Yes, putting thirty candles on it would ruin the most beautiful Blue Jays cap-shaped cake.

The Jays are a disgrace now. Someone needs to be held responsible.
If the Jays don't win both series against the BoSox and the Rays in the comfort of the Dome, the odds of making to the playoffs would be slim.

Don't forget that at the end of the postseason, the Jays's best players would be off to other teams due to free agency.

The next season would very likely be a rebuilding year (and the price of Blue Jays merchandise should drop as well).

I was at the game and it felt like the playoffs. It occurred to me that I have been to Jeter and Papi's final games at the Dome.

Well after a pathetic performance in LA, off to Seattle, a place where the Jays tend to lose quite frequently. I don't know what it is about Toronto teams playing terrible in stadiums invaded by their own fans (Leafs @ Buffalo, Florida specifically; Raptors @ Portland).

Seattle could override the Blue Jays in the wild card race by the end of this week. Jays have no more gas offensively; thoughts of winning the division are closing in on next to zero. This is getting disappointing to watch.

Jays fans very much made Safeco Field the SkyDome of the West, home away from home. In fact, Jays fans vastly outnumber Mariners fans in Seattle for the series! This cannot be said for any other time the Jays are on the road.

Mariners fans complained about Jays fans "invading" their home territory. Much more fans cheered for the Jays than the Mariners in the latter's home field even. Even the border guards were bewildered about the large number of Jays fans from British Columbia (primarily from the Vancouver area, given how close Seattle is to Vancouver), some of whom wear parrot costumes (to cheer for Edwin) or rain jackets (for Donaldson).

Go Jays go!

Last edited:

Back