434     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 3.2K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.1K     4 

Blue Jays

No suspension for Pillar or Donaldson.
Bautista gets 1 game

Gibby gets 3 games. CBC's Simon Dingley says Bautista's suspension isn't confirmed yet, but it makes sense

Shapiro and his management team are quiet for now. I expect the firing of a hapless Gibby is imminent. These management dudes should have performance clauses written into their contracts. Anyone who didn't see something like this coming, via the airlift from Cleveland, is wearing rose coloured glasses. I'ts still a tough time for the fanatics out there.

I've never been a Gibby fan. I wouldn't have kept him around this year, but no one asked me

I don't care for Gibby either but he isn't going anywhere. You don't fire a coach during the season. That would only make things worse. This mess isn't entirely his fault.

I don't care for Gibby either but he isn't going anywhere. You don't fire a coach during the season. That would only make things worse. This mess isn't entirely his fault.

You do when you want to try and wake up the team without doing a trade, but I don't think we're there......yet.

One of my Facebook friends is of the opinion that you see how things are at the All-Star break. If the team isn't improving, then you make changes.

I don't think it is any of his fault....but if they don't win 3 of 4 in Minnesota, I don't think he flies back to Toronto with the team.

Personally, I love Gibby.

Barry-Gibb.jpg

Back