Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Beyond The Sea 
Lake Shore Blvd W at Legion Rd, Toronto
Developer: Empire Communities

Beyond The Sea & Star Tower (Etobicoke Wtrfrnt, Empire, 26 + 37 + 44s, Richmond)

Discussion in 'Projects & Construction (high and mid-rise)' started by TheAlmightyFuzzy, Jan 25, 2007.

1. www.beyondtheseacondos.com

Website, but no info or renderings yet.

According To Filip on SSC:

2. Condominiums for people who think Lake Ontario is a sea?

3. dziogo

dziogo Guest

Isn't this the Mistral site?

4. Bogtrotter

Bogtrotter Guest

One can smell the salty air... or possibly carbon tetrachloride :p

5. borgos

borgos Guest

This better not affect the Mr. Christie's cookie factory. My wife and I found it by accident one morning. We simply followed our noses. There's a cookie factory outlet there where trailer park people load up on garbage bags full of crumbly chips ahoy and coffee break cookies. I ate viva puffs cookies that day for breakfast and lunch.

6. AndrewJM3D

AndrewJM3D Guest

Whoa whoa whoa, it's not? I just got my whaling license from a guy behind the dumpster, what a waste of $20.

7. Is Bobby Darin going to be doing a show in the lobby? Or just Kevin Spacey?

8. He'll just be doing Kevin Spacey I expect.

9. And Sandra Dee will be the last to know.

10. Yup - this is the Mistral site. The second developer had another name for it. Chrysalis maybe? That was True North from Edmonton, who have since returned whence they came. Third time's a charm maybe? We await the renderings...

breezy 42

11. "There's a cookie factory outlet there where trailer park people load up on garbage bags full of crumbly chips ahoy and coffee break cookies."

Nothing tops the Peek Freans factory outlet on Bermondsey. I got a garbage bag full of their Bourbon cookies and ate them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for days on end. I'd put them in the fridge and eat them cold...mmm...

So, any bets on how long before someone complains this thread is off-topic?

12. The little chocolate starfish is cute.

13. All dessert items taste better frozen. Especially Rolos.

14. I look forward to the "Chicken of the Sea" Condominiums.

Over to adma for a graphic ...

15. Oooh, they could get Jessica Simpson to be spokesmodel for that!