1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 462     0 

Best Pizza Place

T

torontopics

There's probably 20 different pizza places ...

One of my favorites is King Slice near Bloor/Dundas -
pizza slices are 4 bucks each... but the place is always
busy.

Anyone notice that Pizza Pizza slices are smaller than usual ?

pizza pizza *yelch*... can they make their pizza's anymore dry? where the *BLEEP* is the sauce man, it's gross these days. they've really cheaped out since they got the big pepsi contract.

Wonderboy, are you talking about the stale slices (which are horrible) or the freshly made whole pizzas (which are quite good)? Pizza Gigi on Harbord and Amato's are my faves. Pizza Pizza is a great value though.

Colloseum(sp) Yonge south of Gerrard on the west side. It's been a while, don't even know if it's still there, but it used to be yummy. Pizza Nova for ordering in.

Depends where in the city.

Amato's
Touch of Class - Mt. Pleasant & Eglinton
Abruzzo - Yonge & Hwy 7
Dante's - Yonge & Hwy 7

Amato's for best chain.

Best Pizza on Cosburn in East York, for best authentic.

I find that Amato's is hit and miss. Often their slices are too dry. There's a pizza place just south of College/Spadina (Pizza Nova?) that has very good, crispy slices.

I guess I'm talking about their stale slices... even when fresh they're awful. For that reason alone I've never ordered an entire pizza from them.. maybe I should try :)

GINOS is by far the best chain IMO. I used to love the big slice as a kid on Yonge.

I find the slices and whole pizzas at Pizza Pizza to be quite different... they're slices blow. Try caramelised onions on your next order... mmm mmm...

Anyone been to Massimo's? It's a block west of Spadina on College right at the corner. The food is sooo good there. Huge long pieces of pizza - like a foot long and not too wide.

When I went to school in Waterloo region, GINO's was the place to go.... of course there was no where else to go, but that's beyond the point.

Try Terroni - there's one on Victoria between Queen and Richmond, one on Yonge at Balmoral, and another one, somewhere. It's fantastic pizza.

They have Gino's here? Mmmm. Thick slices that are even better reheated. Coronary type ingredients.

Not really pizza but I often order fried panzerotti from Pizzaville.

There aren't many deals for Party Pizza's ... they all end
up being 20-25 bucks with 3 toppings.

My favorite is Pizza Hut but they are the most expensive.

Back