Backstage Condos (Cityzen, Castlepoint Realty, Fernbrook Homes) - Real Estate -

Did my PDI today. Suites are in really good shape. The building and common elements are still rough.

Happy with the finishes and construction quality. My occupancy is late Jan but it may get pushed again.

Did my PDI today. Suites are in really good shape. The building and common elements are still rough.

Happy with the finishes and construction quality. My occupancy is late Jan but it may get pushed again.
Thanks...did they say how long after PDI will occupancy be?

Hi...does anyone what the occupancy fees are for the 2 bed 2 bath 880 sq.ft. Units? And what are they renting for?

Thanks!

Hi all, im thinking about buying a unit to live in.

Couple of quick question for the current owners/tenants:
How is the quality of the building/unit? Things like quality of material, craftsmanship, sound proofing ect
i was told that maintenance fee is 55cents per square foot. How much extra for parking and locker?
Is there any general things i should be aware of?

Hi all, im thinking about buying a unit to live in.

Couple of quick question for the current owners/tenants:
How is the quality of the building/unit? Things like quality of material, craftsmanship, sound proofing ect
i was told that maintenance fee is 55cents per square foot. How much extra for parking and locker?
Is there any general things i should be aware of?

The quality of materials and workmanship is good...there are imperfections but all is under tarion warranty and the builder is required to fix them...the heating and cooling is particularly great compared to my previous building..I do not have any issues with the quality...the only issue I have is the builder seems to be taking his time finishing the building...balconies are unavailable, the common elements and the amenties are nowhere near completion...the parking and locker are not yet available...once completed i expect the building to be nice...

So I just found out that the glass on the balcony is frosted/not see-through.

Half of the view from inside the unit will be blocked, not by other structures but because the builder wants to put a frosted glass in the balcony for whatever reason.

This is particular concerning for me as the only window I have in my unit is the one with the balcony

Hey guys,

Considering a unit (west facing unit) and seeing how the building is still being worked on, am curious if anyone has answers to these questions:

- Clear explanation on projected completion dates of Foyer/Elevators, Indoor Amenities, Balcony

- How likely will much of the front foyer work be done by winter?

- How likely will the amenities (primarily gym and pool) be done by next summer?

- Was told parking is not available but we get one in L Tower. Any idea when parking is ready for Backstage?

- Visitor parking? Available in L Tower or Backstage? How many visitor parking spots in total in L Tower? Is it all completed?

- Since amenities are being worked on, do we have access to L Tower amenities in interim?

- If issues exist with mechanical components i.e. heating, AC, plumbing, electrical, is property management responsible to fix?

- Can we add window coverings, any restrictions?

- How often do fire drills/false alarms take place?

Back