News   Apr 24, 2024
 692     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 898     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 560     0 

Azul Condo Towns and Lofts (Dundas + Brock, 6s + 3s, We Care Community Living Cen.) COMPLETE

agoraflaneur

Member Bio
Reaction score
This is an infill project at Dundas and Brock. Its quality leaves a little to be desired, but as the windows are finished and the facade brick installed, it seems more and more attractive. Interestingly, this project combines townhouses and lofts as infill, with the towns situated behind the loft building, the latter having vehicle access from Brock itself (see pic.). I don't like the street presence on Brock as it is - simply a driveway. Hopefully as it is completed, there will be efforts made to connect with the streetscape. Nonetheless, a marked improvement over the taxi depot/garage down the street!

From Today:
Azul 7.jpg
Azul 6.jpg
Azul 4.jpg
Azul 3.jpg
Azul 1.jpg
Azul 2.jpg

Attachments

• Azul 7.jpg
    Azul 7.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 844
  • Azul 6.jpg
    Azul 6.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 766
  • Azul 4.jpg
    Azul 4.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 747
  • Azul 3.jpg
    Azul 3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 779
  • Azul 1.jpg
    Azul 1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 775
  • Azul 2.jpg
    Azul 2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 778
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I agree that a tapered approach would have been better for the Dundas facade, but I suppose it would have also broken the typical streetwall of Dundas as well.

I don't know about plain ugly, but not the best looking architecture in the city. I'll still take it over what was there before.

I know someone who bought a unit here last year and it's been a total disaster since they moved in.

Back