Attachments

• Axiom - May25 2015 8am1.jpg
    Axiom - May25 2015 8am1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 838
  • Axiom - May25 2015 8am2.jpg
    Axiom - May25 2015 8am2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 822
Last edited:
Looks more like they are just installing the base frame, with concrete then to be poured around it. If so, crane day should be later this week, or on the weekend....

Looks more like they are just installing the base frame, with concrete then to be poured around it. If so, crane day should be later this week, or on the weekend....

I guess I'll keep you posted. It's all new to me, and I've never had a vantage point like this before. :)

It is amazing that a City Planning Recommendation Report just is being 'considered' by Committee in June, no Zoning By-law passed yet, but the site has fully been excavated, crane being installed, ready for construction ??

Yes, they were apparently allowed to do excavation prior to a Site Plan etc on the premise that they were removing "contaminated soil" but when they started to put up the crane the City told them to follow the rules and wait until they received approval. Their Zoning amendment is coming to TEYTCC today.
TE7.11 11:00 AM Ward:28 Final Report - 424-460 Adelaide Street East - Zoning Amendment Application. If approved it will go to Council in July.

Back