Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

What's the plan on the park here? Is that going to be completed by the city or the developer, and do we have an est. time of completion on it? That's what I have been looking forward to most with this development.

3KmD5gd.jpg

BfM29h0.jpg

Up7NOeT.jpg

I find this building from certain angles looks rough, but looks much better from other angles, i want to draw this building for skyscraperpage, i just need to patients to draw the podium -_-

Damn those new CN Tower lights...
Email the owners of the Tower and suggest that they use LEDs to light up the slanted metal roof, below those lights, instead. The rhythm of the Tower's LED lighting is cut off, starting from the restaurant level, up to the top of the main pod.

CN_tower__LED-lit_city-hall_dark-clouds_close_01.jpg

Photo: http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/07/07/24/

Notice the absence of light where I mentioned above? Also, the various sections of the antenna look great there, lit in white. I wish that was the standard colour for the top of the tower.

At the same time, I'm a bit reluctant to see the upper portion of the main observation bubble lit in the same manner as the rest of the tower because of how marred that section looks because of EdgeWalk's presence. Unfortunately, it has ruined the gracefulness of the CN Tower's most interesting design feature (the main pod).

Last edited:

Back