News   Jun 03, 2024
 189     0 
News   May 31, 2024
 1.2K     9 
News   May 31, 2024
 4K     2 

April 09 2007 update

Check out the ROM pics - is it my eyes playing tricks on me or is one of pics accurately showing the real cladding - as the protective layer is stripped back in parts revealing a more silvery and shiny hue. Could this be true ? :)

It's nice to see the smaller developments pictured as well. Thanks for the post!

Reply &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp New Post April 09 2007 update Check out the ROM pics - is it my eyes playing tricks on me or is one of pics accurately showing the real cladding - as the protective layer is stripped back in parts revealing a more silvery and shiny hue. Could this be true ?

Actually you have it backwards... all of the protective layers has been peeled back (except the silvery bits you allude to) to reveal the dull, lifeless, mismatched and disappointing extrusions we have all been lamenting ... and expecting. Please stop trying to inject anything positive into these threads or you may be banned.

all of the protective layers has been peeled back (except the silvery bits you allude to) to reveal the dull, lifeless, mismatched and disappointing extrusions we have all been lamenting ... and expecting

Wha? 3D.... I am not sure that I share your pessimism...

I think at the moment the R.O.M doesn't photograph well but in person it looks great. When it's complete I'm sure even the toughest critics on this site will agree on how well it's turned out.

Well... YYZ you have always been one of those unbearably positive forces in the city evolution discussions.

WHISPERED: I love (new) T1 and have been remiss in thanking you for all those extraordinary updates.

Actually you have it backwards... all of the protective layers has been peeled back (except the silvery bits you allude to) to reveal the dull, lifeless, mismatched and disappointing extrusions we have all been lamenting

oh c'mon

it'll be all slivery and reflective once the duct tape is added to the seems

... point taken... completely forgot about the duck tape....

Little doubt this will be a seamless masterpeace.

now confused. walked by it today - and over 15 of panels have areas of silvery glow which looks like the final cladding underneath a protective tape that would seem to be peeled off once all the pantels have been clad. Correct?

xania... I was just goofin' on you. Your original observation was correct.

This is as close to London that I got, that would be it's crane in the reflection.

LTower01.jpg

Anyone else do any journeys then? I pretty much covered what Andrew missed last week today (Regent Park, BMO Field, Harbourfront, etc).

I clocked up about 33 km today on my bike to cover the east side! I used a lot of the Belt Line and Rosemont/Old Forest Hill Road. It's a very nice route from the northwest side. Thank you for your inspiration.

Back