Discussion in 'Real Estate - Individual Project Threads' started by Chris Burland, May 11, 2011.
Address At High Pk (Chestnut Hill Homes) - Real Estate
I got a letter about a week ago saying construction had started. Thanks...
Anyone want to wager an occupancy date? Original was March 2012. I was hoping for September 2012 but based on the progress so far I'm guessing March 2013 is more like a reasonable date.
Last night I got the official letter stating the tentative occupancy date has been moved from March 15, 2012 to Nov 15, 2012.
I'm not sure if anyone posting in this thread is actually a purchaser but has anyone heard anything about upgrade selection yet?
I spoke with the builder today. They're going to start calling for appointments towards the end of July.
Just got an updated letter stating tentative occupancy for Feb 15, 2013. Is it weird to not have had my upgrade meeting yet?
So they're on floor 2 last time I checked. But whats weird is I have yet to get a call for the upgrade / colour selection. Does anyone else find that strange?
For anyone intending to have kids in this building, this story applies to you - Condo parents cope with being denied School Choice
Wow. Looks like they're on a 1 floor every 2 weeks. Puts them to the top around dec/jan depending on what type of winter we have.
Strangely they haven't started the upgrade / colour selections yet.
I was just wondering about the same.. I emailed the developer contact on my contract but the email got bounced back.. Will try to call them on Monday
I've contacted 2 people at the builder. One replied with:
"I believe someone from our dÃ©cor center will be contacting purchasers mid-end of September to arrange appointment to do colour selections."
Ralph tends to reply when emailed. His contact info is:
Ralph Del Duca
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
I emailed Ralph on Monday and still have not heard back from them.. I have bought quite a few pre-construction condos over the years and I never had a developer that still hasn't contacted me for finishing selections this late in the game.. Don't they need time to order materials and etc?!?
I would have thought so. In addition I had 2 structural things that they signed off on but didn't provide me a price. Both of them they said wait until the upgrade meeting and we'll figure out the total cost. They better start in the next few weeks. Bright side is that there's only ~100 or so people to get through.
I got a reply from Ralph today saying end of November for colour / upgrades.
Shocking. Got a letter pushing it to April 9, 2013. Still no upgrade / colour meeting call.