Vaughan Charisma Condominiums Phase 1 | 93.45m | 26s | Greenpark | Kirkor Architects

raptor

Member Bio
Reaction score
4q5v.png

It will be discussed on the next Vaughan Committee of the Whole: Link
Basically it's refused and will go to the OMB

Holy crap Vaughan just loves to pump out the ugly.

All these developments around Vaughan Mills will create some nice YRT ridership on VIVA grey however.

They are still ugly!! Unfortunately it takes more to make them ugly than to make them better..

Debatable! I'd say that ugly or beautiful results more from the quality of work than the quantity of it.

Debatable! I'd say that ugly or beautiful results more from the quality of work than the quantity of it.

Not in Architecture.... Attractive buildings do not have to be glass square boxes.... look at our downtown condos..... are there any architecturally arttractive buildings? We are not rebuilding post war russia... it's a useless conversation because developers build junk because it sells before ground is broken and then everyone is worried that the glass falls out!!

Last edited:
Yes, there are quite a number of attractive glass box condos towers in Toronto, along with the not so attractive ones. You can dismiss them all if you want, and you can make blanket-statement jokes about glass falling out, but that's what makes for the "useless conversation" that you decry in the first place.

UrbanToronto is about the details, and gradually figuring out what makes some buildings better or worse than the rest. You can stick by your bizarre response to my quality versus quantity comment, and you can continue to spout vapid generalizations, but you won't get much out of your time on UT that way.

Shoring is underway, and this one is officially under construction
Thanks! Database status updated to "under construction"

It's about time. Hoarding's been up for years. Glad to see this and Park Place going up at last.

Watch Vaughan lobby for the TYSSE-E!

Back