88 Scott St. (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

No, over 70% now.

The climb to 100% will be slow, the cheapest units are now over 400k. I was told that 15 units over $1,000,000 have been sold.

If you're interested, you should download the Apple ipad/iPhone app to get a better understanding of what's available.

No, over 70% now.

The climb to 100% will be slow, the cheapest units are now over 400k. I was told that 15 units over $1,000,000 have been sold.

If you're interested, you should download the Apple ipad/iPhone app to get a better understanding of what's available.

That's pretty impressive given that most of those units check in at around $800 PSF. This will be a great end user building. It's crazy comparing the floor plans of this building to Harbour Plaza, which has a 3 bedroom under 800 sq ft.

That's pretty impressive given that most of those units check in at around $800 PSF. This will be a great end user building. It's crazy comparing the floor plans of this building to Harbour Plaza, which has a 3 bedroom under 800 sq ft.

Yea, maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I find a 700sqft with 1bdroom + den to be just adequate. I've lived in smaller, but in the end, having some space has its advantages.

No, over 70% now.

There's an app? I just searched for "88 scott" and there was nothing. What's the app?

Anyone knows how much % is it sold already?
From the letter they sent to me, its stuck at 70%.

You would think that if they were so close to the magic 75% we would have seen an additional marketing campaign or some type of incentives, but I haven't heard anything. I really wouldn't be surprised if they had already hit that number and are simply waiting for an official date to make the announcement.

When June sales are out I will post an update for you all. Considering it has only gone up 10% so far this year, I would probably guess that it is at 72 or 73% at most right now.

Anyone knows how much % is it sold already?
From the letter they sent to me, its stuck at 70%.

We just purchased a second unit in the building so that might help the percentage ;)

The barrier to entry is much higher now than it was before. The cheapest unit available is 427k without parking or locker. I wouldn't expect the sales percentage to increase in large increments anytime soon.

When June sales are out I will post an update for you all. Considering it has only gone up 10% so far this year, I would probably guess that it is at 72 or 73% at most right now.

That would be my guess as well

Last edited:
We just purchased a second unit in the building so that might help the percentage ;)

The barrier to entry is much higher now than it was before. The cheapest unit available is 427k without parking or locker.

Which units are those - 1bdrm + den?

Back