Toronto Luna at Concord CityPlace | 125.88m | 38s | Concord Adex | Core Architects

Canuck

Member Bio
Reaction score
Aug 22

Luna (Site is down below, at grade with the piling machine)

Luna_August_22.JPG

Cityplace Luna

Cityplace Luna didn't have a thread that I could find so I started this one. If there is a thread the Mods can just merge these two.

Pictures C/O Rod Taylor @ UrbanDB (Nov/11/2007)

photograph_luna_tower_2_2007_11_11_3585.jpg

photograph_luna_tower_2_2007_11_11_8803.jpg

photograph_luna_tower_2_2007_11_11_3229.jpg

CRANE!

photograph_luna_tower_2_2007_11_11_3746.jpg

I'm not sure why Luna seems to be ignored on these boards.

Maybe we're CityPlaced out, or maybe it's because it's basically out of sight, out of mind.

Well, you know Luna... she's just too spaced out to be noticed amongst her taller classmates.

I think that once it starts to rise above ground level people will become more excited. It will also coincide with the construction of the park and the completion of the east buildings. Also Parade should be started at this point...anyone have a date on that groundbreaking?

parade just went in to sales recently I think. I believe only the smaller parts of parade are in sales too, not the towers.

Cheers!

Third crane is up.. :)

Code:
      C
      |
      |
      |
C-----C

that's my best attempt at a picture :D i'll try to take some over the weekend..

The white crane (with the angled boom) is for Luna. It is still below grade. That building rising is Montage, which looks like it might topping out soon.

If you think that's monotonous, just wait till the 35 identical blue glass boxes under construction all over downtown are done...

Well, with the poor picture quality, they do look rather monotonous. But when one is standing right there and sees the different cladding, shapes etc, the area is not monotonous.

Back