Toronto SIX50 King West | ?m | 16s | Freed | Core Architects

^Good to hear, cabeman.

I had spoken with a sales person with Freed a while back (mid-summer) and he had suggested that Freed and the city were still in the process of resolving some issue concerning aspects of the building. One has to wonder how that has worked out.

This area of King, and the general vicinity, is really evolving into something special.

FYI,

from Adam Vaughan's office:

King-Spadina & Wellington Place Planning Meeting

Date: Monday April 21, 2008
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 PM

There will be presentations about the following projects:

· 560 King St. W. (west of Brant)
· 650 King St. W. (at Bathurst)
· 500 Wellington St. W. (east of Portland)
· 504 Wellington St. W. (east of Portland)

Yay, another golf cart sized vehicle! I'd be terrified to drive that on the freeway among the enormous trucks. You could kick the thing to pieces with a good pair of boots on.

Yay, another golf cart sized vehicle! I'd be terrified to drive that on the freeway among the enormous trucks. You could kick the thing to pieces with a good pair of boots on.

I had a guy who wouldn't date me because he drove a Smart car, and I refused to go on the highway in it. If everyone else was driving similar size cars, sure it's fine, but among transport trucks? No way.

Quick update: the existing structure that housed the show room is now being demolished.

July 30

Demolition has begun. Photo taken from King St.
2721577830_d54a0b4634_b.jpg

2721577838_776ce25805_b.jpg

From Bathurst.
2721577842_3e656fd8dc_b.jpg

Sort of off topic, but are the brick buildings on the left of the last photo to be torn down for the proposed rental project?

Anyone know?

So many construction photos on this forum would be improved if they had a girl on a scooter in the foreground. Is this kind of attention to detail too much to ask of the rest of you?

Back