Toronto 500 Wellington West | ?m | 10s | Freed | Core Architects

Wood hoarding put up

Recent pic

4320584170_8551ea6471_b.jpg

awesome! i'm so excited to see this one start construction! i think its one of the best projects going up in the city, from a design stand-point. and i think that with a higher price point of the units will ensure higher quality materials, (true curtainwall glass, etc.) alright! go 500 wellington!

I am starting to think that Freed is losing his shirt on this one. I think he is only 50% sold and has six or 7 units worth $Ms each sitting on MLS. Probably using money from 650 King purchasers to finance this one through.

I am starting to think that Freed is losing his shirt on this one. I think he is only 50% sold and has six or 7 units worth $Ms each sitting on MLS. Probably using money from 650 King purchasers to finance this one through.

To be exact $16.6 million in 7 units

I think this project has parking at ground floor, and storage/mechanical below grade. There is also going to be an underground connection to public parking at 75 Portland at the north end.

They're at the ground with this now, I was by the other day. They've poured the north end of the ground floor slab.

Back