Blue Diamond Condos and Foxbar Towns (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

Progress has been significant! Any indication on the possible timing of occupancy?

Progress has been significant! Any indication on the possible timing of occupancy?

Exterior work looks substantially completed, apart from the base, church integration, and the vertical strip where the construction elevator used to be. I don't have any insight on the status of interiors. But from general observation, I'd reckon it could on pace for occupancy around the end of the calendar year or early 2021.

Exterior work looks substantially completed, apart from the base, church integration, and the vertical strip where the construction elevator used to be. I don't have any insight on the status of interiors. But from general observation, I'd reckon it could on pace for occupancy around the end of the calendar year or early 2021.
Thanks so much!

Has anyone who has purchased in the building heard anything further about progress inside or potential occupancy dates? Back in June I heard they were installing interiors about halfway up, but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything since.

Has anyone who has purchased a condo unit at Blue Diamond scheduled their PDI appointment?

Has anyone who has purchased in the building heard anything further about progress inside or potential occupancy dates? Back in June I heard they were installing interiors about halfway up, but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything since.
Has anyone who has purchased a condo unit at Blue Diamond scheduled their PDI appointment?
Nope. Last time I heard from them was in October when they emailed me saying my "Firm occupancy date" is now mid-March (mid/high floor), otherwise no new updates. Not sure what floors you purchased, but I heard low floors (3-5) occupancy is early Feb.

Nope. Last time I heard from them was in October when they emailed me saying my "Firm occupancy date" is now mid-March (mid/high floor), otherwise no new updates. Not sure what floors you purchased, but I heard low floors (3-5) occupancy is early Feb.
Thanks for the deets!

Rep emailed last week - occupancy is pushed back a couple more weeks for me. Also they are going to start scheduling PDI on Feb 1st onward. Any other updates?
It is a 4-week push back for me. It will be interesting to see how the PDIs will be conducted virtually. Hopefully the province will lift some of the lockdown measures and in-person PDIs will be possible for most ... we'll see what happens! My last drive-by was a couple of weeks ago ... they seemed to be working on the lobby and there is now a lot of scaffolding on the church.

It is a 4-week push back for me. It will be interesting to see how the PDIs will be conducted virtually. Hopefully the province will lift some of the lockdown measures and in-person PDIs will be possible for most ... we'll see what happens! My last drive-by was a couple of weeks ago ... they seemed to be working on the lobby and there is now a lot of scaffolding on the church.
That's good to hear! Not a fan of the virtual PDI though, much rather do it in person, but definitely those on lower floors will be stuck doing this virtually.

Reactions: Fes
My occupancy date was pushed two months to the end of May :( I'm one of the top floors. Was supposed to be end of March. Obviously disappointed but glad to hear not everyone was pushed back so far. Would appreciate if people kept the updates coming...it helps to ease my anxiety lol.

I'm almost halfway up and we got pushed 4 weeks back, into mid-March. Definitely not thrilled as I have to keep extending my rental lease and don't feel confident that this will be the last delay. I currently live close by and have seen lots of progress including what looks to be some finished units on the lowest floors. According to my lawyer, we will likely have the option to decline a virtual PDI and opt for it to be scheduled within the first 30 days of occupancy. Hopefully they stay on track with the current dates. Is anyone on the first 5 floors actually moving in soon??

I'm almost halfway up and we got pushed 4 weeks back, into mid-March. Definitely not thrilled as I have to keep extending my rental lease and don't feel confident that this will be the last delay. I currently live close by and have seen lots of progress including what looks to be some finished units on the lowest floors. According to my lawyer, we will likely have the option to decline a virtual PDI and opt for it to be scheduled within the first 30 days of occupancy. Hopefully they stay on track with the current dates. Is anyone on the first 5 floors actually moving in soon??
Good to hear the interior finishings are progressing quickly, haven't been around the site since last year. I'm a couple weeks behind you, occupancy hopefully early/mid April barring any more delays. Thanks for the tip - I'll check with my lawyer next week about declining virtual PDI. Seems most condos are doing virtual occupancy (or within first 30 days) due to lockdown restrictions.

Not sure if lower floors are still on-track to take occupancy this month - keep an eye out for new rental listings, that should be a good indicator

Yes would love to hear if your lawyer is suggesting something similar. I believe its based on Tarion warranty, and so long as Tarion isn't requiring us to do it virtually, then we should be able to do it once we take occupancy.

Ill go by soon and take a few pics.

Good tip re rental listings!

Back