Image.JPG

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 1,521
  • Image.JPG
    Image.JPG
    271.2 KB · Views: 1,410
Hi Tim. You can typically find the developer's name in the thread title. In this case it's not a big name, but a smaller company call Muir Park Development.

Thanks. Was curious if anyone knew who the actual developer was.

We used to live near Muir Park - I have never heard of this company. I suspect that this may be a new, specific purpose corporate entity set up just for the development of this property. Unless anyone else is aware of a track record for this organization, it could, at this point, basically exist on paper, with its principals having other full time jobs while owning the property and nursing it through the development application and approval process. Of course, there could be a more substantial organization, with full time staff, at Muir Park Developments, but not necessarily so.

If one were to really want to know more, and queries to the organization do not result in the requested information (who would be the principals, their prior development history), it may be necessary to search the property title on the land registry system, or obtain the owner and director from the Ontario corporations registry (presuming it is incorporated provincially, and not as a federally incorporated company) - public information via Service Ontario.

Not that I am super keen on this design...but it sure will be an improvement over Lanterra's POS up the road.

Height has been reduced to 7 storeys, according to a resubmission made to the City in February.

Thanks for catching that. There's no new rendering that I've found, but the stats in the dataBase file have been updated otherwise.

Reactions: PMT

Back