Tea Garden Condos (Phantom Developments) - Real Estate -

Went to the VIP opening this weekend. A townhouse unit at the Jade condos (another Phantom Dev project) directly to the north was made into the sales centre.
Sales was extremely brisk and the sales centre was packed throughout the day -- about 35 units were sold on Saturday and I wouldn't be surprised if they hit the 70% mark after the first week. All of the townhouses and penthouse units were already spoken for.
This is a very nice boutique building with only 111 units and the level of finishes and features are high quality. There were tours of the rooftop terrace at Jade (on the 8th floor) to show the views you would expect at Tea Garden. I also got a chance to walk through the amenities at Jade it looks really nicely done.
There is a nice range of units from a 484 sq.ft. 1-bedroom to a 1,119 sq.ft. townhouse unit with over 450 sq.ft. of combined patio and balcony space. The units are well designed with no wasted space.
The prices are in the mid- to high-$500/sq.ft. which may seem a little high for the area, but this is a boutique building with high end finishes and great amenities so it will appeal to end users, down-sizing empty nesters and those who want something a little nicer and away from all of those condo developments south of Sheppard Avenue. The Bayview subway station entrance and Bayview Village Shopping Centre is also just steps away which are also a major draw.

Anyone know when the occupancy date? I receive a letter from Phantom and was told Aug 2023, it’s already August. Any input will be appreciated. Thank you.

Back