News   Apr 17, 2024
 626     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 305     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.9K     1 

2015 Federal Election

Yup, it's convention for the NDP and Liberal leaders, at least since the Harper years, to join in Pride with their provincial counterparts. I believe John Tory joined the parade when he was OPC leader.

Ceta Ramkhalawansingh wrote the following on Facebook today:

Notwithstanding C51, I want an elected MP who understands and has actually delivered on urban issues. The progress and change that Adam Vaughan delivered in his 8 years as City Councillor are/were unparalleled in Ward 20. Hands down, he and Allan Sparrow were the two best councillors we ever had. It is very disappointing to think that the NDP would waste their effort in a fight between two "progressive". They need to remember that Chow went into the mayoralty leading the polls and had a disappointing result. They need to remember that the riding boundaries have changed and that she'd be better off - if she wanted to enter the fray again in the north end. Name recognition isn't good enough to win. Deeds, actions and vision are what count. I'm supporting Adam - even though I don't belong to the party. I know that many of my neighbours are and will.

It's unfortunate Vaughan decided to throw his lot with the Liberals. I can't in good conscience vote for them after C-51.

I will either vote Liberal or NDP. It depends on what the polling in my riding shows. Anything that gets Roxanne James defeated is good with me.

I will either vote Liberal or NDP. It depends on what the polling in my riding shows. Anything that gets Roxanne James defeated is good with me.
I've often thought my vote was wasted in Toronto Centre as this riding ALWAYS elects the Liberal candidate - at least in the last 22 years. However this time I think I might vote NDP and I think this time my vote may make a difference. The country needs a shake-up, needs to rid itself of the nastiness, the feeling that we're under threat and that only Harper can save us, etc....

I can't see St Pauls going anything but Liberal, but that gives me free reign to vote NDP without worry.

If the NDP somehow pick up St Pauls, then they are headed for a majority government. :p

I've often thought my vote was wasted in Toronto Centre as this riding ALWAYS elects the Liberal candidate - at least in the last 22 years. However this time I think I might vote NDP and I think this time my vote may make a difference. The country needs a shake-up, needs to rid itself of the nastiness, the feeling that we're under threat and that only Harper can save us, etc....

I have never voted NDP in my life, but would be willing to make an exception in this case.

It's my first election voting in Toronto Centre, and I am likely voting for the NDP. Linda McQuaig would be great to have in Parliament, and I prefer her over Bill Morneau.

If I still lived in Trinity Spadina, the Liberals would have my vote as I agree completely with Ceta.

Back