Lexington Condo by the Park (Royal Laser Development) - Real Estate -

slickpete83

Member Bio
Reaction score
they just started putting up the Sales Office and big signs outside stating 1 bdr starting from $239K , near Rexdale blvd and Queens Plate Drive , they will be releasing the floors plans soon , hopefully it will be an interesting design

http://www.lexingtoncondo.com/

Radio ads were on the air today. Sales office is still not open to the public.

I had a chance to have a look at the sales office, scale model, model floor plan etc. The quality and finishes are quite nice. All stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, undermount sink, quality soft close kitchen cabinets etc. 9ft ceilings will be throughout the entire building. There will be 2 towers both exactly the same specs.

Initial prices may be a bit high for the area but who knows what the public will think.

Each building will have 171 units and 17 floors. Parking/locker included in the purchase price. They are selling 1 building first then will do the 2nd tower afterwards.

Last edited:
interesting , i didn't think that land could handle 2 towers , i wonder what's taking them so long for the public grand opening ??

I think they'll be able to fit the 2 towers...maybe a bit tight though.

There's a brokers only event this Thursday which I'll be going to. I'll try and get prices at that time.

I think they'll be able to fit the 2 towers...maybe a bit tight though.

There's a brokers only event this Thursday which I'll be going to. I'll try and get prices at that time.

thanks , there was this one broker that I emailed online about the prices , but he wanted me to sign an agreement with him first , which didn;t make any sense to me , how can i sign up to buy a condo unit , if i don't even know the "PRICE" or FLOOR PLANS" !!!!!!!! :confused:

He wanted you to sign en exclusivity agreement based on a request for pricing!? Post his name here so people know not to do business with this joker.

He wanted you to sign en exclusivity agreement based on a request for pricing!? Post his name here so people know not to do business with this joker.
good thinking , let's expose this fraud

here is the email i got from him , after asking about prices

Rouble Dhaliwal rdhaliwal@sutton.com

Apr 25

THE WAIT IS OVER... THIS FRIDAY April 27th, 2012 I will have exclusive access to Lexington Condos!

Be among the exclusive few to take advantage of...

• being the Very First to take Advantage of the Low Pre-Construction Pricing

• being Among the Very First to Choose the Best Suites and Views

• and take Advantage of Exclusive Pricing!

In order to participate and proceed with this offering, you will be required to complete the attached Confidentiality Agreement and Buyer Representation Agreement and email/fax it to me as soon as possible.

On April 27th we will have all information (Pricing, Floor Plans, Client Incentives etc.) and will start booking appointments on a first come first serve basis.

Do not miss out on this offering!!! Fill out the forms and email/fax or meet me in person before the Official Launch!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Rouble Dhaliwal
Broker
Sutton Group - Signature Realty Inc.
(905) 286-5888 (Office)
(416) 230-4479 (Direct)
www.roubledhaliwal.com

I have the pricelists and floorplans.

PM me if you want the info and I'll send it out. No need to sign any agreements etc lol

Back